At Duchal Nursery School, all members of staff endeavour to provide a stable, caring, happy and stimulating environment where children are enabled to reach their full potential.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Creating an environment where children feel secure and eager to learn
- Encouraging the social, emotional, physical, creative and intellectual development of children
- Providing a broad, balanced, appropriate and stimulating curriculum, which includes activities and experiences, geared to the individual child
- Working in partnership with parents/carers in an open and honest way
- Promoting equal opportunities for all children regardless of their race, religion, colour or personal circumstances
- Raising awareness of the multicultural nature of society by providing positive images of different ethnic minorities and cultures
- Developing and maintaining strong links with other agencies and professionals
- Managing the nursery effectively with a dedicated team working towards providing a high quality service, using effective quality assurance procedures
Tom loved his time at Duchal and I think it helped him flourish into a very confident little boy. I'd highly recommend the nursery to any parents.
Both my children loved every second of Duchal and still look back on their time there fondly, the friendships they forged there in their early years are still as strong as ever many years later.
The facilities are second to none and I particularly liked the fact the children had PE sessions in a proper gym hall and were out in the garden or Birkmyre Park every day, regardless of the weather.
Would you like to visit us?Get in touch